Nebulous on Steam Greenlight!
We’ve been hard at work on Nebulous, our new game, and we’ve just submitted it for your consideration to Steam Greenlight! Log in to Steam and vote for our game!
We’ve prepped two trailers two show off the game. The first trailer is a story trailer and the second focuses on showing off some gameplay.
Nebulous is a physics-based puzzle game where you must help guide a trapped astronaut through maze-like levels, seeking the next wormhole to his eventual freedom. Arrange the pieces of the puzzle so that when he falls, gravity and momentum guide him safely (and probably painfully) to the end.
Every level has up to 5 playfields, arranged in a cube. Rotate the level and move the objects in each panel, then release the astronaut and hope he makes it through to the final wormhole! Deal with unreliable gravity, trampolines, conveyor belts, and other infuriatingly fun inconveniences.
The game is designed with the Oculus Rift in mind. You can interact with the world by turning your head to select and move the objects in each level. If you don’t have a headset, you can also play with the mouse.
- At least forty levels
- Trampolines, conveyor belts, bumpers, blocks, blocks, and more blocks (and other stuff)
- Physics-driven puzzle “fun”
- Fun is in quotes to show that it’s actually really fun
- Guide a powerless astronaut through an absurdly horrific limbo and relish his misfortunes as he questions his sanity in fully voiced dialogue
- Play hands-free in fabulous Oculus Rift VR-o-Vision
- There’s no such thing as space madness